ZIGBEE based Home Automation and Security System

Project Abstract / Summary : The prime objective of our project is to help the aged people which will enable them to control home appliances.Also monitoring of unauthorized persons can be done with the help of motionless sensors.The working model consists of connecting the inputs from the appliances and sensors to the standalone embedded system board and communication is established between the embedded system and android phone with the help of zigbee wireless technology.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : As Android is available as an open free source to the users available worldwide,we proposed our idea to enhance the security level using the android platform. This will also reduce lock breaks and thefts.

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Easwari Engineering College
City: Chennai
State: Tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey this is Pinak Bhalerao. I am a 3rd year student from Yeshwantrao Chavan College of Engg. My stream is Computer science. Technically though I can do a bit of...
Project Abstract / Summary : The main objectives of our project are: · To develop an automated system that enable proficient and effective detection of Cervical Cancer. · The algorithm...
Project Abstract / Summary : In this project appropriate distance measuring sensor is used to detect the distance of the reverse parking or front parking of the car and at...
Project Abstract / Summary : It's android game in which arrow should be sent using bow towards target and there are some levels. With each level some change happens regarding...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is a multipurpose agriculture vehicle.It was the world 1st machine which is used for both cultivating and harvesting the crops at lower cost....