Zenith Home Services

Project Abstract / Summary : This project will provide all types of Home Services like Electrician , Plumber , Home Tutor , Home made etc at your Home . You can find workers according to your requirement easily using this site . User will be in direct contact with workers . There will be different type of choices to choose your Services .

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I choose this topic by seeing the today's requirement because now a days people don't have time to search workers , they have only one or two choice to appoint worker , This project will help them to get Home Services easily.
I would like to make an android application for this by which user can get closed in touch .

Project Highlights : I think that , this is a new Concept and also beneficial for end user and time saving also , it is providing different types of facilities to user with in seconds . In Simple words this is the need of today's era .

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Astral Institute Of Technology & Research Indore
City: Indore
State: Madhya Pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is Superman real? Although the answer to this question might be in the negative, his weak point-Kryptonite may well be on the verge of being discovered. Scientists from the Institute...
Away from the glitz and glamour of the recently held Mobile World Congress, Vivo decided to launch its new smartphones, the Xplay 5 and Xplay 5 Elite at a launch...
A group of engineers from the University of Delaware has innovated a reduced traffic dynamics data system that might help to boost the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) . ITS is...
A team of biologists from the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus has recently discovered a receptor in the brain which functions in a bidirectional manner. Scientists said that earlier...
Lamborghini is all set to launch its limited edition Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Avio in the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. This high-end car is built on the latest technology and...