Zen Z-90 Dual SIM, Twist Phone Overview & Price In India

Zen mobile's Z-90, the phone that makes impression on others just by its looks is available in India for Rs. 5900/-. Let's take a look at its features and find out whether the phone is worth the price.

First Impressions:

Zen-Mobile-Z90-Review-Price

The phone is made to make an impression with its sleek, elegant and urban design. The screen swivels 180 degrees over the keyboard. The phone's got very rich looks, no doubts about it.

Technical Specs:

Z-90 is a Dual Band (900/1800mhz), Dual GSM (GSM+GSM), 2.4″ 262K TFT Screen Twist Phone. The phone's got FM receiver, 3 Mega Pixel Camera (surprise element!) and inbuilt MP3, Mp4 video player. The phone supports GPRS, EDGE for connections to the Internet and USB for data transfers. Applications like Yahoo messenger, Nimbuzz, MSN and Gtalk are inbuilt.

The phone is powered by a strong 900 mAh battery to give you a talk time of about 3-4 hours and standby time of about 240 hours.

Verdict: This stylish phone is a recommended buy for the price. I think the phone's got no competitor for the price and the mechanism.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, you are passionate about cars? The Volkswagen group which is the owner of the Bugatti brand has launched the super-premium-luxury-sports car in India "Veyron 16.4 GS" for a price...
Hey guys, I have found a way to download flash content/files from internet. This trick is kinda old, most of you might know this. Nowadays there are lots of flash...
why IC'S consists of no inductors?? and which type of TV system is used in INDIA?
According to the Annual meeting of National High Performance computing (HPC China 2010) in Beijing, Tianhe-1A is the world's fastest supercomputer with a performance record of 2.507 petaflops,, as measured...
What is SAP ERP Software? what courses i need to do.......... to get into sap field?