CrazyEngineers
  • The new look features:
    • Google+ integration - Now YouTube content has what your Circles have shared to Google+.
    • New left-column dashboard sorts your Subscriptions and more into easily-clickable sections, including featured videos and recommended content categories.
    • Homepage content will be displayed in a single column, putting a focus on larger preview images for videos.
    • A slight color scheme tweak (new gray background) highlights content.
    • The “fullscreen” button in actual YouTube videos will receive a more user-friendly update, giving viewers the option to shrink, expand or, yes, fullscreen the video.
    • Recommended video content pops out when clicked, allowing you to easily exit to where you last were before clicking after viewing.
    • Clicking the YouTube logo on the top left of the site will lead to #-Link-Snipped-#.
    • YouTube’s favicon will also be switched out for an updated version.
    New look image-

youtube-1

It is not available to everyone currently.
    Let us know what you think about the new look.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • durga ch

MemberNov 13, 2011

hmm,
    I am not the one who easily adapts to 'forced' changes , i was much more happier with previous layout I think
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register