YouTube Nation Helps To Catch Up On The Best YouTube Videos Everyday

Most of the time, we rely on the YouTube playlists to get the list of trending videos but how do you discover the next big thing? YouTube Nation is here to help.

DreamWorks Animation has collaborated with YouTube to launch the YouTube Nation channel which shall bring the best and unique content available on the video-sharing website everyday in a five minute episode. The episodes will be uploaded daily on the YouTube Nation channel at 6 p.m. PT/ 9 p.m. ET. The series is hosted by the HuffPost Live producer, Jacob Soboroff.

Episode 1 was uploaded on the channel today which highlights a series of videos showcasing a auto rickshaw trip across India, a world record attempt at Freefall by women skydivers, Grantland report on "The Coach Who Never Punts” and more.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter has redesigned the desktop browser version. The new version emulates the “look & feel” of its iOS & Android apps. The new look seems quite cleaner since it focuses...
Name: Pankaj Kore *Engineering Trade:E&TC Location: Solapur *Occupation: Unemployed *Hobbies & Interests: Reading,Music and Food *Aim in life:Career in Sales and Marketing *I joined CrazyEngineers because: 😕 -The Big K-
hey guys m new to this community thought this is worth to join and ask rather than searching 100's of sites on Google so back straight to point.. i'm completing...
Sir ,Is this good course (m from electronics background) .? help me with deatails.. @Kaustubh Katdare , @[Prototype] Hello Engineers, And friends, I have got Admission in DIVSED , C-DAC...
Airlines are putting tablets in the cockpit, replacing heavy flight bags and saving on fuel in the process. But while American and other airlines are using iPads, Delta went in...