YouTube - 500 Internal Server Error

Wondering if it's just me or everyone's getting 500 Internal Server Error on YouTube.com. The error message reads -

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this information:

Followed by a mysterious code. I hope YouTube will recover asap.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can others please confirm?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I can access the site fine.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Stranger. I'm now getting Error 502 (server error).
  • minecrafter_YOLO
    minecrafter_YOLO
    Yup! I got it! When I want to Stream to twitch via Youtube, it failed, anyways, the mysterious code is C++ it means 'A Team of Monkeys' Not joking...
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Working fine for me.
  • minecrafter_YOLO
    minecrafter_YOLO
    Its fixed for me
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Update: A Little birdie just told me it was a script injection test. (Hacker Stuff). And btw those monkeys fixed it 😛
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    500 internal error comes when there is an error in code

Seems like youtube has introduced a new feature, where now users can change language too, today when they had uploaded the changes, they might have missed something which causes error

lolz it happens a lot with me 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nayan Goenka
    Update: A Little birdie just told me it was a script injection test. (Hacker Stuff). And btw those monkeys fixed it 😛
    I bet it wasn't a hacking attempt and not an injection for sure.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Proudly called the world's first NFC-Enabled Desktop PC, the Asus MF70AD is now in India for a price of Rs. 62,000. Running on the Windows 8.1 operating system, ASUS M70AD...
Quote: Parents ever tell you that eating carrots would save you from wearing glasses? Or that sitting too close to the TV could make you go blind? Their advice may...
As announced by Microsoft a few weeks earlier, SkyDrive was renamed to OneDrive. Last year, Microsoft had lost a trademark case for SkyDrive with BskyB, which owns trademark rights to...
Yeah, after this, I'm back in dilemma thanks to the never ending selection of lenses (obviously more costly). Right now, I'm stuck between the Canon 50mm EF f/1.8 II Lens...
SkyMapper, a fully automated 1.35m wide-angle optical telescope at Siding Spring Observatory in northern New South Wales, Australia has mapped a star which formed just after the Big Bang explosion,...