CrazyEngineers
  • ISHAN
    ISHAN

MemberDec 14, 2011

Youth Parliament-MIT Pune

MIT Pune and Bharat Asmita foundation has organized a Youth conference at MIT Pune. It is organized for making young people aware of Democracy. Check this out-

#-Link-Snipped-#

Register here. If anyone is participating please comment in this thread.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 14, 2011

Article date: Wednesday, Jan 12, 2011, 12:22 IST 😨.

What are the aims & purpose of the Youth Parliament? The whole initiative looks interesting though. I've heard that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is attending the event as a guest. Does anyone know the detail?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberDec 14, 2011

#-Link-Snipped-# this is the website. But I can find nowhere how to register?
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Issue
    #-Link-Snipped-# this is the website. But I can find nowhere how to register?
    Maybe they don't want people to register. It could just be an open event where people can choose to be a part of the audience. I just found the 'mission' statement on their official site. Interesting -
    mission_final

The idea is good; but I'm 100% sure that it will result into no action. Remember the Times Of India campaign that aimed to choose the 'leader' for tomorrow? No progress. Call me a skeptic, but these programs are good for nothing. Everyone knows everything already. The need of the hour is to put thoughts into action.

I'd go back to working on something that I think will help the country in some way in future.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberDec 14, 2011

I agree. But there is no harm in sending a CD as long as they don't call for a DD.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Issue
    I agree. But there is no harm in sending a CD as long as they don't call for a DD.
    I just wrote what I felt. Of course those who want to attend will attend. There's no harm in attending the event 😒, just that it'd be too optimistic to expect a 'change' out of it. Oh by the way, the people who'll be called the 'change makers' are already busy their own thing. It's just a matter of time before the world starts recognizing their contribution.

Is there anyone who's planning to attend the event? If yes, do share some more information about the event.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberDec 14, 2011

Looks like I won't be abe to attend. The deadline for registration was Wednesday 12 noon. I was thinking that today is Wednesday 😔 It is already Thursday!!

May be that's why there is no link of registration on the website any longer.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Issue
    Looks like I won't be abe to attend. The deadline for registration was Wednesday 12 noon. I was thinking that today is Wednesday 😔 It is already Thursday!!

May be that's why there is no link of registration on the website any longer.
    You can go back to work and be a world changer.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

Whoa! Just went through the list of speakers attending! 👍

It includes everyone from Arnab Goswami to Dalai Lama, Ajit Pawar to Shashi Tharoor and the likes of Kiran Mazumdar Shaw & Mr. Sam Pitroda! 😲

It would be great if someone who is attending can keep us posted about what exactly goes on inside the event.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberDec 14, 2011

The_Big_K
    You can go back to work and be a world changer.
    yep. Its easier I guess 👍
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register