Your Take on Chromebooks

I guess Google is really trying to be "the" conglomerate that could provide you with all the technology you need.. Anyway, what do you guys think about chromebooks? If you have never heard about one before, here is the link #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The day Haswell/Broadwell/Skylake based Chromebook hits Indian market, I am buying it. It's best laptop for users like me who never really care about Windows or Mac OS X. With Crouton, I can unlock Chromebook, and dual-boot ChromeOS with anyother linux based distro. Perfect deal for me.

Google (I mean chromebooks manufacturers like Samsung, Acer, Lenovo) need to ship with some powerful core processors like Haswell, since i am not fond of ARM when it comes to productive work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently, Apple released an update for all the iOS devices running iOS7 including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The update iOS 7.0.6 is a minor update that includes a fix...
Acquisitions are becoming a trend these days. After the huge raves that Facebook-Whatsapp acquisition happened, the search-giant Google has acquired London-based startup company Spider.io to spot and stop online advertising...
In a world that is trying to be more and more connected to real people, an app on iOS called Secret has been trying to give a boost to anonymity....
Engineers from multiple universities have come together to develop a practical and promising solution to the problem of charging our smartphones while on the run, even when you forgot to...
Can i learn C++ over C