Your Plan For Summer 2011 [Internship, Training & Certification]

CEans,

The exam time is coming and there is a large number of students who're planning for summer internships or training and some are planning to get certifications. Share your plan with us! 😀

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am planning to go to Alfa laval in Pune for one month internship.But unable to get into contact of someone.If you can suggest any other factory/industry it will be very good.
    What say everyone?😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    If can't work in Kalibo water district or NIA(National Irrigation Administration), I'll just answer all the problems on review of Algebra and Plane and Spherical trigonometry...
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    maria flor
    If can't work in Kalibo water district or NIA(National Irrigation Administration)
    Hey flor, i didn't know you have plans of working in Kalibo water district this summer..

As for me, I will be enrolling for summer class so that I will have no more minor subjects for the first and second semester of fourth year.😀
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    will be doing a SCADA course from nagpur. will also do a training a koradi thermal power station. and planning to go for training of low voltage switch gears which is done in lucknow or kunnoor.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i might be enrolling for a one or two week internship with the port trust in Chennai 😀
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    I already did training at Koradi power plant last summer.
    So I am still undecided as to what I will do.
  • vignesh sp
    vignesh sp
    can you explain the procedure for doing internships in Koradi power plant
  • er.aniket
    er.aniket
    koradi thermal power station offers 4week training.
    u need to get a permission letter frm ur college n submit it wid a draft of rs2000 to office of ktps
    batches wll b starting frm may i guess..

cheers..!!😀
  • Takshina Murthy
    Takshina Murthy
    Hi, i am applying for internship in SAINT GOBAIN GLASS INDIA, If i didn't get here i will try for Chennai port trust.
  • Takshina Murthy
    Takshina Murthy
    what is the difference between in plant training and internship.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    I am looking for Internship and Mini Projects i around Coimbatore/ Chennai/
    If some one have any ideas please get with me!
    I am holding Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Doing my present bachelors on mechanical engineering at PSG Tech
  • furqanking
    furqanking
    Sir i am moh furkan from aligarh . I want to civil engg summer training ple provided me best option for training
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Takshina Murthy
    what is the difference between in plant training and internship.
    For InPlant Training, you will be trained and you will be paying them for the training.

In case of Internship, you will be paid and you will do some good work for the cause of the company.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey, could someone please help me out.. i am trying for summer internship at 509 army base workshop, agra but i couldn't find their email address. If i send my...
Professor Channing Robertson of the Stanford University Chemical Engineering Department gives an introductory lecture, outline, and background for the course. Introduction to Chemical Engineering (E20) is an introductory course offered...
I am preparing a list of things to include in a video that explains how to use the CE-Forum. It will be a very simple "How-to-do" video, explaining steps of...
Department of Electrical and Electronics, Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor is organizing a techno- cultural fest AZIONARE’11 on 7th and 8th March 2011 in our college campus. AZIONARE’11 will be...
I've been thinking about getting a new broadband connection for CE's office 😎 and Tikona has been one of the shortlisted ISP. The company has great plans and offers (they...