Your opinion on EarPods?

Apple's just launched a new type of earphones called 'EarPods'. The EarPods feature a never-thought-before design and Apple's chief product designer, Sir. Jonathan Ive says that they did LOT of search in design and development of these new earphones.

Apple-EarPods1

What are your thoughts on the design of these new EarPods? Do you think they're better than the traditional ones?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Does earpod means ipod in-built earbuds?
    The design is slick though ... Apple has always impressed me with its sound quality of its ipod; but the quality of sound depends on the processor used in ipod ,right ?

What's its price in INR ?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    :Bump:
    Well i read 4 to 5 articles on Earpods.
    Some features are changed just to improve Bass; so more deeper music will be heard.

I used to think of ipod w/o ipod. What an irony.
    Ipod inbuilt earphones would be dope ; but is it possible to integrate such a nano processor ?

Off-topic , Pardon me.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I was thinking of buying the Apple earphones sometime soon. But was not sure if it was worth $29! 👀
    So, I really had to read about these new "EarPods." From what was said at the KeyNote, Apple calls it "a breakthrough design for a more natural fit and increased durability, and an incredible acoustic quality typically reserved for higher-end earphones."
    Apart from what Apple says, the reports say that Apple has tried its best to maximize airflow for optimal sound quality. Somehow, from the photos, the earpods look like they would hurt your ears, instead of fitting in there perfectly. 😐
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    They look like all plastic on outer surface , how it going to fit exactly in different ears.
    Do we need to use Favicol 😘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wonder whether Apple is making us believe that the EarPods are a better design over the traditional earplugs. I'd not buy them unless I test them on my own first.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    DESIGNERS spend 3 years😲 to design this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In Circuits and Networks subject; we are asked to find current at initial stage a.k.a initial condition. Even in finding current equation using Laplace ; initial condition is used. In...
I want to buy a laptop and I'm not sure which one is best for me 😔 My usage: Surfing, reading ebooks, video chatting, watching HD movies (sometimes on sunday)....
Rover was sent to the red planet in search of "life" and "the role of water" and for many other beneficiary tasks. But now the scientists are thinking otherwise. They...
While surfing web ,almost every one of us stumble upon some link and articles and want to save it for later reference or want to have some dairy kind of...
Name: Ashish Ahuja *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Lucknow *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!) I am a student pursuing my Bachelor of technology from Babu Banarasi Das Institute of Technology and...