Your metallurgical thoughts on this tool.

It takes shingles off roofs. The teeth are subject to punishment and abrasion. The shaft is air-hammered upon and used as a pry bar.

What would you like to see used for materials in the construction of this ripper?

[​IMG]

Replies

• Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    Tool grade steel for teeth and C40 or C45 for shaft

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ That's right folks, the Zune HD is real, and it's coming this Fall. Microsoft officially announced the next iteration in their Zune line today, making it less of a...
I am study degree now and there will be a project i have to do... But i have no idea what i can do, can anyone give me some opinion?...
Official Website: Bluetooth.com | Bluetooth Innovation World Cup With the Bluetooth Innovation World Cup the Bluetooth SIG is looking for new applications and products using the Bluetooth low energy technology...
I need mini projects in mechanical engineering. The idea should be innovative and useful and easy to do for an average 3rd year engineering student.
Hi, My project is going to shift from normal to ODC environment. For that I need to write Test cases for Network Performance without any testing tool. 😔 Could you...