Your love for CE knows no limits, our bandwidth does. We're back!

CEans,

CE experienced unexpected downtime of about 40-45 minutes today; starting at about 1:45 pm (IST).

We exceeded our bandwidh limits and started facing downtime. I had to buy more bandwidth to keep up with the growing traffic.

Everything is fine now and CE is back!

Replies

• g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    BIG_K you are great ๐Ÿ˜
    great to be back........๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Holy Kaw!!!

Thats great.... popularity ๐Ÿ˜

-Crazy
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Great news, it shows our popularity.
    Why don't you go for the unlimited bandwidth plan?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Is it still drilling in your pocket? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    You are great Biggie
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unlimited bandwidh is good to hear. I've had my own experiences with our previous host. There are hosts who provide unlimited bandwidth, unlimited diskspace and unlimited everything.

But when the things go wrong; it's the "Support" that matters.

@CrazyBoy: The more the resources; the more is the cost.

PS: Thanks for all your good words. However, it was my goof-up; I should have kept an eye on bandwidth usage.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CE is now getting more and more popularity.

Its a Party Time CEans.

Biggie is the Real Legend.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My BE project is coloring of Black and white video, and it is to be done in Matlab. You know any site explaining how too use it.
Hello all, in my project i am building an interface between a Bar code reader and a Pic in order to transfer the bar codes to a ZigBee transceiver i...
Friends tell me about the review of the newly released movie Film: AA Dekhe Jara Release Date:27/03/09 Starring: Neil Nitin Mukesh, Bipasha Basu.
hi .... i am looking for summer training in any reputed IT sector companies like HCL. please help me.................
can anyone tell me if dll file can be created in dos?