CrazyEngineers
  • This post is specially for the engineer geeks and nerds among us, who can see the humorous side of the people who call themselves engineers.
    Let us share our thoughts in one-line, you know you're an engineer if...
    ^ Begin the line with those words and write your own line.

Here are some old ones -

Your know you're an engineer if... you have no life and can prove it mathematically.
    OR.
    Your know you're an engineer if... you know vector calculus but you can't remember how to do long division.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberNov 16, 2013

You know that you are an engineer... When you start tightening the loose screw on the chair as you sit facing the interview committee.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberNov 17, 2013

1. You know that you are an Electronics 'crack' engineer...if you're thinking of P and N Junction while doing your thing! 😖
    2. You know that you are a Chemical 'burp' Engineer...if you stink of organic gases!
    3. You know that you are a Biotech 'foren-sick' Engineer...if you can poke your nose with your fingers and later decipher the bacteria present in it!
    4. You know that you are a Computer 'savvy' Engineer...if you can sit all night and program in some crazy language know only to computers!
    5. You know that you are a Mechanical 'weird' engineer...if you can spend the entire day with grease all over your hands and dirt on your back!
    6. You know you are a Crazy Engineer if...well isn't it obvious - you read this entire post hoping to find something crazy!!!
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberNov 17, 2013

You know you're an Engineer when you can solve the most difficult questions on Differential Calculus, but don't know what date it is 😔

Every time , in exams it happens with me. Always, asking what date it is.
    Cancel
  • optimystix

MemberNov 18, 2013

From my 1st year of engineering, I can recall one particular line that I have heard on several occasions from different people and that was (on similar lines to the thread title)-

"You are not an engineer if you don't get a KT (abbreviation for 'keep terms' in Mumbai University)"

Not a statement I would like to endorse though 😛

Just came to my mind, so shared it 😀
    Cancel
  • rahul69

MemberNov 19, 2013

U know that u are an engineer if --- u start the study on the night before exam 😁
    if---ur parents expect u to repair every household appliance😁
    if---u could speak on a topic continuously, without having a slightest idea about, what the topic really is !! 😁😁
    Engineers Rock!😁
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberNov 19, 2013

You know that you are an engineer, if you can find effective solutions for a Problem
    Cancel
  • Aadit Kapoor

MemberNov 20, 2013

You know that you are an engineer if you devote your whole mind into the work you do like if you are a computer engineer then you give 100% to computers.You are an engineer when you love the work you do and give your best!
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorNov 21, 2013

Great replies, folks!
    Here's one my friend told me -
    You know you're an engineer if ... your wife adds "...and give me the short version" to the end of any question about how something works!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register