You have to Hunt them even to SEE these Twenty Animals

Wild life photographer Art Wolfe (Correctly named) photographs animals in their natural habitat when they become almost invisible.

Have fun hunting these twenty animals. Some at least are very difficult to locate.
#-Link-Snipped-#

(Sent by my friend KGRDoss)

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It is not easy to find out them.

Anyone able to find out Common Snipe ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    godfather

Tried different monitor setting but not able to find Common Snipe. some locate this fella.

wait I found a way to locate Snipe:
    Here is the code
    Sniiipe! Here Snipey Snipey… *clap* *clap* *clap*
    😁

Edit:
    Found him.... If you not, read comments on that article.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    godfather
    That one gave trouble. I am not sure if what I found was that.
    Camo-Animals-by-Art-Wolfe-19-634x409
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    bioramani
    That one gave trouble. I am not sure if what I found was that.
    Camo-Animals-by-Art-Wolfe-19-634x409
    I am not able to upload file but in your picture just cut of the left down corner.
    he is looking little left with 20 degree. and only head is visible with two black stipe and white in middle.
    😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ianoop
    I am not able to upload file but in your picture just cut of the left down corner.
    he is looking little left with 20 degree. and only head is visible with two black stipe and white in middle.
    😀
    Thanks for the tip. Yet to find the fellow though. Shall do it.
    In the meantime this one is supposed to have a cat camouflaged. Just could not find it:

Find the camouflage cat, part two
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ianoop
    he is looking little left with 20 degree. and only head is visible with two black stipe and white in middle.😀
    Thanks @inanoop:
    Finally found the chap. Even with your tip took a while.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    bioramani
    Thanks @inanoop:
    Finally found the chap. Even with your tip took a while.
    Really That is amazing trick photography. Even it took a while here too. 😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First Switching of Transistors with Magnetism & now Organic transistors,seems like Electronics world is moving lot faster. -Due to high amount of Electronic waste which is not good for Earth's...
My Project was "cell pone controlled robot without microcontroller'.I have been trying for output since a month.But i couldnot get it.For verifying dtmf decoder output I placed leds at 4...
A detailed look at the differences between Isentropic Process and Polytropic Process.
hello i would like to have some example problems for estimation of quantities for a construction site i,e i am working in a construction company and i need to estimate...
Lenovo has launched two brand new laptops in India - Ideapad Y500 & Z500, priced Rs. 64,290 & Rs. 48,990 respectively. The Y500 is powered by Intel i7 processor, NVIDIA®...