You Can't Block Zuckerberg on Facebook. Did you try doing that?

Block Zuck Reports: #-Link-Snipped-#

How to block Zuck

• Go to Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook page: #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • In the left column, click on “Report/Block this person.”
  • Select “Block this person” and click Submit.
  • You have blocked Mark Zuckerberg. Click Okay.
  • If you reload the page, you will get the error “The page you requested was not found.” This means that you’ve blocked him. (If you change your mind, unblocking instructions are #-Link-Snipped-#.)
  • You will now see the error message “General Block failed error: Block failed,” because, of course, you can’t block Mark Zuckerberg.
Will this do any good?
Probably not. But it feels good to do it. Nope. You may want to #-Link-Snipped-# in the meantime.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Choose the word or set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole. 1. Dreams are --- in and of themselves, but,...
hello i am btech computer science fresher(2010 pass).. there are very frequent walkin out here. suggest best way to consume the duration till i get a job.. how best i...
Google developing a new kind of Search Technique Its really a great news for the Google users that now Google is developing and testing a new kind of search capability...
Post the correct code you have permission to take change only in public class..... class a { a() { System.out.println("mohit kumar singh a"); } } class b extends a {...
If the sum of the degree measures of two specific angles of triangle T is greater than the sum of the degree measures of two specific angles of quadrilateral Q,...