YAY! Optus launches D3 satellite

The satellites were put in orbit by the French rocket Ariane 5 rocket, operated by Arianespace.This satellite will be co ordinating with the existing fleet of satellite to provide high coverage and will also improve the facilities such as free TV and IP phone services.

PS: more internal exclusive😀mrgreen😀 news on MONDAY😁

For General Public NEWS:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i looking forward to do a final year project in following domains 1.SECURITY 2.WEB BASED APPLICATION /Networking using the JAVA or DotNet technologies it would be a real help...
​In what appears to be a challenge to Google Earth and Wikimapia, the Space Applications Centre (SAC) of ISRO has come up with 'Bhuvan', bringing India's name into the limelight...
HI, i am a final year student i am really confused rite now and not able to think of a unique topic for my final year project 😒 i am...
was wondering if CE IDEAS could become a prequel of CE LABS 😁 any practical implementable ideas could be taken forward to CE LABS and then worked upon as a...
hi this is nitin 3rd year student in electronics.....i want to publish a technical paper and i am looking for the topic.....my area of interest is "Communication"..... so could you...