[​IMG]

Apple is down 40%

Yahoo/Google down 20%

Microsoft just 10%

So, what do you have to say? 😒

Replies

• sriramchandrk
    sriramchandrk
    Its due to financial crisis and credit crunch. I think its not the right time to enter stock market either.

Banks are selling off their position even in good companies due to liquidity crunch.

I have heard when dot com burst had happened in 2000, many small IT company stocks became penny stocks!

Its not that Google/Yahoo/Apple are not doing well, they are doing their best. But its just the bad time.

Thanks & Regards
    Sriram

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone searches for music online. I mosty search for music by track titles. But most of the times, I can't remember the title - just few words from the songs....
Hello friends, I am a new crazy engineer.Can any one help me in my final year project which is related to video processing. project details: In this project the output...
HI My turn to twist ur brains..Answer this simple question.. You and 2 other people have numbers written on your foreheads. You are all told that the numbers on your...
I plan on getting a motor and controlling it with pulse width modulation. I noticed some motors don't function that well when the frequency of the PWM is too high...
hello...... i m final year student of branch mechanical.......suggest me the topic for project. which is cheep and best .plz i canot think about my topic.plz help me.