CrazyEngineers
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819

MemberAug 23, 2007

yahoo messenger problem

😎 😛 😀 😉 😁 😲 ;-)
    hi...can anyone tlme ..is there any way by which it can bbe known in yahoomessenger that who is invisible........i mean is three any software or something by which i can know which of my friends is signed in as invisible in yahoo messenger!!!!!!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Rocker

MemberAug 24, 2007

I don't think it is possible for any software to guess if the user is online on yahoo messenger. However, you can easily find out who is online by sending them a conference request or a file transfer request 😉
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberAug 24, 2007

Actually back when I was in engineering (roughly 6-8 years back), there was such a tool for yahoo, also quite a few kick@$$ features were also built into it like booting others from their yahoo messenger, et al. For reasons apparent, will not disclose the url or the name of that s/w 😀
    Cancel
  • ankur8819

MemberAug 27, 2007

kidakaka
    Actually back when I was in engineering (roughly 6-8 years back), there was such a tool for yahoo, also quite a few kick@$$ features were also built into it like booting others from their yahoo messenger, et al. For reasons apparent, will not disclose the url or the name of that s/w 😀
    cmon kidakaka...tell me yar.......whats theprob....
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 27, 2007

ankur, you never know the person whom you are interacting with. Refrain from using words like 'yar'.

Use of languages other than English is prohibited on CE.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • ankur8819

MemberAug 29, 2007

The_Big_K
    ankur, you never know the person whom you are interacting with. Refrain from using words like 'yar'.

Use of languages other than English is prohibited on CE.

-The Big K-
    oops...sory sir...my mistake!!
    i will take care abt it in future
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register