View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12943 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
ankur8819
ankur8819 • Aug 24, 2007

yahoo messenger problem

😎 😛 😀 😉 😁 😲 ;-)
hi...can anyone tlme ..is there any way by which it can bbe known in yahoomessenger that who is invisible........i mean is three any software or something by which i can know which of my friends is signed in as invisible in yahoo messenger!!!!!!
Rocker
Rocker • Aug 24, 2007
I don't think it is possible for any software to guess if the user is online on yahoo messenger. However, you can easily find out who is online by sending them a conference request or a file transfer request 😉
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Aug 25, 2007
Actually back when I was in engineering (roughly 6-8 years back), there was such a tool for yahoo, also quite a few kick@$$ features were also built into it like booting others from their yahoo messenger, et al. For reasons apparent, will not disclose the url or the name of that s/w 😀
ankur8819
ankur8819 • Aug 28, 2007
kidakaka
Actually back when I was in engineering (roughly 6-8 years back), there was such a tool for yahoo, also quite a few kick@$$ features were also built into it like booting others from their yahoo messenger, et al. For reasons apparent, will not disclose the url or the name of that s/w 😀
cmon kidakaka...tell me yar.......whats theprob....
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 28, 2007
ankur, you never know the person whom you are interacting with. Refrain from using words like 'yar'.

Use of languages other than English is prohibited on CE.

-The Big K-
ankur8819
ankur8819 • Aug 29, 2007
The_Big_K
ankur, you never know the person whom you are interacting with. Refrain from using words like 'yar'.

Use of languages other than English is prohibited on CE.

-The Big K-
oops...sory sir...my mistake!!
i will take care abt it in future

Share this content on your social channels -