Yahoo Mail's new login page

Looks like Yahoo's following Google which is stealing Bing's ideas. Well, not exactly; but Yahoo mail has finally sporting a new login page that's colorful!

See what I got today when I tried to login to Yahoo -

[​IMG]

What do you think about Yahoo's new mail login page?

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I have tried ,but got the simple page..but looks quite good as showing,now lets see their campaign works or not as in with others competitors ,
    @biggie 😲ne thing tell biggie that the "sign in seal" facility is only in yahoo right..? or other are planning to follow it
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah even i got the usual page πŸ˜•
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Even I got the usual page.

@Biggie : Seems you are special to yahoo. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sahithi pallavi
    Even I got the usual page.

@Biggie : Seems you are special to yahoo. πŸ˜€
    I wish I were πŸ˜‰ . The custom page is gone now. I don't see it anymore! Maybe Yahoo rolled it out for testing purpose.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Yeah biggie,they have put for a test in a time such that you will come across it and let us all know!! πŸ˜›
    you are always special.,πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you want to use Google;s Hacker Search Page , just hover the link.. Google
Q:A certain city is served by subway lines A,B and C and numbers 1 2and 3 ​ When it snows , morning service on B is delayed When it rains...
Q:The letters A, B, C, D, E, F and G, not necessarily in that order, stand for seven consecutive integers from 1 to 10 D is 3 less than A...
Hey everyone, I'm an undergraduate student currently about to start my third year in electrical engineering. I'm really curious about how to tackle such a large field of EE. I...
hi friend's i heard about third party software. but i dont know what it is. can any one give me a brief idea about third party software. and what is...