Yahoo Mail Logout Problems

I've been facing a strange issue with Yahoo Mail & Firefox. When I login to my Yahoo mail using Firefox latest - and then try to logout, nothing happens. Upon browser refresh, I do get logged out, but the normal logout never happens.

Anyone else's facing this issue?

PS: I'm using Yahoo Mail's new AJAX powered mail interface.

Replies

• Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    Yes , I too am facing a similar issue especially with Yahoo Mail ( I have an yahoo.in account) wherein the login is not much of a problem but loging out does not take effect despite of clicking the Logout button many times - actually nothing happens at all.
    In fact refreshing also has not helped me at times so I simply closed the browser wondering about the security but ha no options.
    Seems something is wrong with the Yahoo mail server and from the above experience I'm now sure that the problem is not with my browser.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Just tried, seems to be working for me.
  • Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    The problem is still persisting and really bugging me now. Yahoo ... Succkkss.........

Its acting like a stubborn child whos testing your cool and needs a whooping on the..... Yahoo was never like this before.

Anyone experiencing the same thing or knows probably whats wrong with Yahoo from past 5-6 days.

Let us know.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is absolutely true!!

I too experienced it just now !!!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    just tried again , seems to be working fine

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've confirmation from the cofounder of Wikipedia Mr. Jimmy Wales for our Small Talk. Thanks to persistent efforts by our CEan - Mad_Scientist that we got a chance to...
Lot of students are told that 'In today's world, one cannot really survive without a post graduate degree'. Even on CE, we see lot of engineering students asking whether they...
Hey guys just got hands on list of top laptops of 2009 under Rs. 50,000 published by PC world. Looks like Acer and Dell are ruling the roost. Check out...
Hello, i'm a telecommunication engineering student, my graduation project is about transmitting body vital signs like temperature, ECG & heart beat using the GSM modems. i have searched almost everywhere...
hi everyone I m learning c so please help me how i can become good in cprogramming?