Yahoo Mail Beta Available - Try It & Post Your Views

Yahoo Mail Beta is now available for everyone. If you wish to try it out, head over to following URL: #-Link-Snipped-# .

I've tried it and it looks cooler, with support to themes and faster performance. What's your opinion?

Replies

• Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Yeah I too tried the new yahoo mail beta. Its better than the classic yahoo. Improved appearance and more organized folders. Plus some additional options are given to customize some more features of yahoo mail. For instance, we can change this setting that after deleting one mail from the inbox, if we want to return to the inbox or to the next mail in the inbox.
    So I'll stick to the newer beta version of yahoo mail.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wondering why it's not enabled by default in all Yahoo accounts. They should at least provide a link to try out new mail.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Earlier at yahoo mail home page, they used to advertise about it very loudly and provided a link to use the new beta version at our mail. But now the link and the advertisement is missing. I guess they are working on some other way for easy switching between the newer and the classic version.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In what format should be the input to the micro controller be? Whether analog or digital or discrete? decimel, or binary or hexadecimel? Ex. How can the output from the...
Cyber-D's Autodelete File Size: 1839 Cyber-D's Autodelete is a great way to keep your various folders free of information that you don't need anymore. Use this app to select folders...
Hello Everyone, I have been trying to transmit my serial data from the PIC18f4520 to my transmitter and then from my receive another PIC18f4520 will interprete the data and display...
Robert Bunsen:famous scientist and creator of well known Bunsen burner,we used to use them in the lab...today his 200 birthday 😀 about him😁
Hey CE. I'm new to the site but I've read through multiple posts and it's refreshing to find engineers helping each other out like this. I mostly see pricks here...