Yahoo homepage redesign ups the time spent on it!

Yahoo's Tapan Bhat has revealed that ever since Yahoo rolled out its new front page [all AJAX zazzy homepage 😉 ] the average time spent on its front page is up by 20 percent. Mr. Bhat also reported that the total number of pageviews is now up by nine per cent.

What do you think about Yahoo's current homepage?

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    The_Big_K
    Yahoo's Tapan Bhat has revealed that ever since Yahoo rolled out its new front page [all AJAX zazzy homepage 😉 ] the average time spent on its front page is up by 20 percent. Mr. Bhat also reported that the total number of pageviews is now up by nine per cent.

What do you think about Yahoo's current homepage?
    as i saw your post biggie ..i just open the page and its true that the page is attracting and time taken to be download has minimize to some extent..
    by default its opening yahoo india for us..but as the link of add favorites is also good..in default yahoo site.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Well the page takes 20 percent longer to load😔
    All that means is people can NOT find where they want to go😕
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I too go with Mahesh.

I dont use Yahoo mail much but when ever I open the home page I just search for the mail link..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Loading time is an issue for sure. However its a function of your broadband connection speed as well.

Yahoo has always been a content website focused on providing as much useful information on its front page. In my personal opinion, the homepage is really cool and customizable.

Let's hope Yahoo continues to perform better every day.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Ya Biggie Yahoo has surely improved in terms of features and customization

The search suggestions are far better than before.... The suggestions offer a wider range to choose from...

Let's see how far this takes yahoo to compete with Google?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1) Functions can be used in a select statement where as procedures cannot 2) Procedure takes both input and output parameters but Functions takes only input parameters Give some more
Notable usage Use in campaigning Use in legal proceedings Use in education Use in emergencies Use in protest and politics Use in public relations Use in reporting dissent Use in...
"The Acer Aspire One AOD250 dual boots both Android and Microsoft Windows XP, out of the box. On the AOD250 Android is acting as an "instant on" operating system for...
CEans, One of my ex-colleagues informed that Patni Computers - one of the India's oldest computer firms is open for takeover. I'm not sure if this is a rumor or...
If you haven't heard of it yet, let me give you a brief introduction of what RealityServer does: RealityServer is a 'platform' that runs in 'cloud environment' powered by GPUs...