Yahoo! Go! Shutting Down

I don't know what's up at Yahoo! Inc. but what they are doing is not really optimistic. Yahoo GO! was launched in 2006 to provide news, weather, stock, traffic and search from mobile devices.

Today, Yahoo is announcing that Yahoo! Go will be shutdown on January 12, 2010.

Following is the mail sent to all Yahoo GO users:

Dear Yahoo! Go user,

Yahoo! Go will be discontinued on January 12, 2010, at 12:00 a.m. PST, so that we may focus on simplifying and enhancing your future mobile Web experiences. After this date, you will no longer be able to use Yahoo! Go 2.0 or 3.0 from your mobile phone.

We encourage you to visit the new mobile homepage from your mobile browser to access an even richer, more personalized Yahoo! experience.

We appreciate your support and thank you for using Yahoo! Mobile services.

For more information and customer support, please visit the help center from your PC.

The Yahoo! Mobile team

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    starting from geocities and now this one!!!
    What’s Next ??????

I think because of this yahoo is falling
  • Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    The_Big_K
    I don't know what's up at Yahoo! Inc. but what they are doing is not really optimistic. Yahoo GO! was launched in 2006 to provide news, weather, stock, traffic and search from mobile devices.

Today, Yahoo is announcing that Yahoo! Go will be shutdown on January 12, 2010.

Following is the mail sent to all Yahoo GO users:
    I heard Yahoo GO! was a multi-million dollar campaign. I think they are loosing their direction.😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]We are urgently looking for the following engineers Mechanical engineers Chemical engineers instrumentation engineers Electrical engineers ASU operators With a minimum of 2 years of experience (related field), please feel...
In most recent announcements from media baron, Mr. Rupert Murdoch confirmed that News Corp will be deindexing their sites from Google and other search engines. Murdoch thinks that people should...
SugarSync Free Version: 1.7.3 File Size: 7706 License: Free Operating System: Windows XP,Windows Vista Install SugarSync Free on your computers, then on each PC tell it what files and folders...
The UID number will only provide identity: The UID number will only guarantee identity, not rights, benefits or entitlements. The UID will prove identity, not citizenship: All residents in the...
plz help me, m a ece student of 2nd yr n i wanna make a robo car which can win in races held in diff. institute during there respective tech...