Yahoo Firing | Google Hiring

Yahoo’s CEO, Carol Bartz isn’t really helping Yahoo come out of its troubles. Once upon a time Internet’s leading portal is closing down its services and continuing to fire employees in all of its global offices. Yahoo has confirmed that in the latest round of firing in 2011, it will let go of its 1% [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Heard of earthbag construction??? Earthbag is now widely use for construction of different structures such as home, school buildings etc. The primary material for earthbag construction is the soil which...
Whenever I bring up the topic of entrepreneurship, I get a poor response. I'm not talking about those who belong to business families and have the 'business in their blood',...
My brother is a graduate of accountancy. I am not close to him so I never tried to ask him regarding about his course. How important is accounting to success...
Hey Guys Vishal Here Doin Civil Engineering From Chandigarh 😀
Sorry if this was posted already, been quite out of touch with CE. A friend shared this with me. Funny song! [youtube]WiJczH3cr48[/youtube] Lyrics: I wanna be an engineer so freakin'...