@krak000 • 15 Jul, 2011
friend, i have a doubt...........
in a convergent Nozzle, pressure decreases n Velocity increases. If Velocity Increases, Its Accelaration also increases. So, Force also increases. So, Pressure has to be increased...... But y it is decreasing?
@ISHAN TOPRE • 15 Jul, 2011 We are converting pressure energy in to velocity (Kinetic) energy, aren't we? So one must decrease. Besides in a convergent divergent nozzle there are 2 portions. About which one are you talking about?
@krak000 • 15 Jul, 2011
ishutopre
We are converting pressure energy in to velocity (Kinetic) energy, aren't we? So one must decrease. Besides in a convergent divergent nozzle there are 2 portions. About which one are you talking about?[/QSir,

I need a mathematical relation how pressure is reduced?
@Capt Spark • 18 Jul, 2011 go thru Bernoulli's euation (Bernoulli's principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).
This is all about conservation of energy.. if one component increases, other should reduce.
@Capt Spark • 18 Jul, 2011 or thru this:
Bernoulli's Equation
@sumit gupta • 22 Jul, 2011 frm boyel's law velocity and acceleration r inversly proportional

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...