XOLO Q700i Price In India, Specs & Features Launched - All You Want To Know

A successor to the Q700 smartphone, Flipkart has listed the new smartphone XOLO Q700i at a price in India tag of Rs. 11,999. Though the domestic handset and tablet manufacturer hasn't yet officially announcea the Xolo Q700i in India, we are now able to confirm the tech specs and features of the smartphone.
It comes with 4.5-inch qHD (540 x 960 resolution) IPS display and it also deploys the One Glass Solution (OGS) technology. It runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and is a dual-SIM device with GSM+GSM support. The Xolo Q700i is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU.

The Xolo Q700i sports an 8-megapixel rear camera and comes with features like BSI Sensor, image stabilization, High Dynamic Range (HDR), face recognition, Panorama and geo-tagging. It also includes a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The device measures 135.8x67.5x10.2mm and weighs about 151 grams.
The Q700i comes with 4GB of inbuilt storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB with microSD card and includes 1GB of RAM. It packs a 2400mAh battery which can deliver up to 17 hours of talktime and 378 hours of standby time. Connectivity features of the handset include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and micro USB.

xolo-q700i

xolo-q700i-400x400 xolo-q700i-400x400-im xolo-q700i-400x400-imadpdg

There's a 3.5 mm audio jack and it comes with dual SIM capability. The main difference between the Xolo Q700 and q700i is the camera. Q700i has a 8 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel secondary camera while Q700 has only 5 MP primary camera and 0.3 MP secondary one. Let us know what are your thoughts on the new smartphone. It is currently out of stock on Flipkart, but it should be soon available with official launch.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, When we compute the pinch off voltage for an n channel JFET, we always do it by keeping Vgs = 0 and then the value of Vds for which...
hello everyone, Could you provide the explanation for the negative coefficient of thermal resistance of a JFET device in terms of electrons, holes and their transport mechanism etc. In want...
hello, In an n channel JFET why is it that a reverse bias existing between the gate and the source despite the fact that we are shorting the gate and...
Nokia HERE has announced that it is launching a community mapping pilot program in India, the first major country where HERE will combine its industrial data collection methods with a...
Google India is in talks with several Direct To Home (DTH) operators in India to deliver YouTube videos directly to your television sets. Francisco Varela, who heads platform partnerships at...