Xolo Opus 3: Price, Features And Specs

Indian smart devices brand, Xolo, has announced the launch of Xolo Opus 3 at Rs. 8,499. This time the local smartphone maker has upgraded the flagship by introducing a ‘selfie’ android smartphone. The new mobile has a 5 MP front camera with an 88 degree wide angle lens. The front camera has an autofocus feature along with flash support. These features will allow you to take the wider and good quality selfies of yourself or with your loved ones.

Xolo opus

Xolo Opus 3 runs on Android v4.4.2 KitKat operating system and 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor. The framework of the handset, which includes hard keys such as power key and volume key, has the dimensions of 143 x 71.3 x 8.8 mm. The 5-inch HD IPS display screen with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and pixel density of 294 PPI allows the users to view the screen clearly with minimum reflection in sunlight. The dual sim smartphone has 8 GB internal memory, 1 GB RAM and the external memory can be extended up to 32 GB. Coming back to the camera section again, the 8 MP rear camera has FHD recording of 1080 pixels. The Opus 3 cameras feature scene detection and tuning, Panaroma, Geo tagging, live photo mode smile shot, face detection, HDR, and Voice capture.

Opus

Running on 2500 mAh battery, Opus 3 has charging time of 3.2 hours and standby time of about 550 hours. The Mali 400 MP2 graphics core of Opus 3 has clock speed of 533 MHz. As far as the connectivity options are concerned, Xolo is offering WLAN support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB v2.0. It is also providing the sensors such as Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor and Magnetometer.

What are your thoughts about this new ‘selfie’ android smartphone? Share with us in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Specs look initimidating and attractive for Indian fanbase
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Though the world smart phones market is going in high segment, seems like Indian market is blooming with the low budget segment. Opus 3 is another phone below 10 K and specs are not bad as well.

Just a thing to notice --
    Running on 2500 mAh battery, Opus 3 has charging time of 3.2 hours
    It's been a while when market is fiddling around the battery issues. Is it possible to have ultra fast charging technology in low budget phone. Spending 3.2 hours for a 2500 mAh seems a lot to me. Do you agree with me, or its only me?
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Rajni Jain
    Though the world smart phones market is going in high segment, seems like Indian market is blooming with the low budget segment.
    This part I agree that smart phones have become the present generation living standards which the Indian companies are working hard to keep up their expectations and fill the gaps slowly.

Opus 3 is another phone below 10 K and specs are not bad as well.

Just a thing to notice --

It's been a while when market is fiddling around the battery issues. Is it possible to have ultra fast charging technology in low budget phone. Spending 3.2 hours for a 2500 mAh seems a lot to me. Do you agree with me, or its only me?
    I do agree with you, but for low budget phone to get such high features would not make a much deal for the price. It would take some time for it to fill the gap with the leading features to be implemented in this.

I guess MicroMax will be the first to get different features into the smartphones first in the terms of Indian Market. Although low budget phones are mainly focused for the only few high end terms in low price. That is what I feel!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote Given that you can almost certainly do animation within your CAD program itself, why bother to involve outside programs? There are a few reasons, but chief among them would...
Quote: Are brushless motors just a technology fad or can they be of real benefit to design engineers? Brushless DC motors are more popular than brushed motors at the moment...
hai evey one , i like to share an idea.iam fedup by taking photostat during xam .so i thought about an idea in which a portable photostat machine.we keep the...
Remember the time you got all excited about the launch of OnePlus One on Amazon India? Well, there have been some developments in the corporate world which are sure to...
For a 0.5 kg mass, how can i calculate spring constant, natural frequency and damping ratio for the given system output.