xnergy analysis of any thermal system..!!

hi..
i have to collect the information regarding the :"xnergy analysis of a thermodynamic system" which may be power plant, ic engine..etc. if u guys have any detailed idea, any link abt this, any journal etc. then please reply me soon..thanx.!

Replies

• vvishwaskumar
    vvishwaskumar
    hey guy's..plz help me out..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A device similar to the modem named as KIWI, if it once connected to the existing broadband wiring which makes the broadband connection 50 times faster at no extra cost.this...
A brand survey reveals that Google is the most discussed technology brand in India during April-June Quarter.As reported by Economic Times, the other popular tech brand include Apple and Microsoft.A...
how dual power supply is more useful over single power supply in differential amplifier in an op-amp? 😕
HI, There is global variable stored in javascript in the application? It is saved in file adminSys.js? How can i call this file inside my selenium java script and access...
Hi, I am testing a Dojo application. I want to capture DojoDatastore values from Selenium RC using java. How is it possible?