Xiaomi to unveil the much awaited Mi 6 on 19th of April after 203 days of wait by Mi Fans

Xiaomi, on Tuesday, has announced the launch date of its latest flagship device, Mi-6 via social media. Mi 6, which is rumored to be the first Xiaomi device featuring Android Nougat 7.1.1, will be unveiled on 19th of April in Beijing, China. The company has released a teaser mentioning the launch date of the device and also promised Mi 6 to be a guaranteed performance beast. The teaser also highlights the significance of the phone as it mentions that the fans have waited 203 days while the Xiaomi has waited for 7 years to develop and launch a device like Mi 6.

Indeed, Xiaomi looks pretty excited and we are even more eager to get the first look of the device. But sadly no picture has yet been made available except fan made concept art or rendition. However, the specifications of the device have already been leaked several times on GFXBench and other tipster sites which are yet to be confirmed by Xiaomi.

Xiaomi-Smartphones

Xiaomi Mi 6 which will release within a weeks time is rumored to feature a 5.1 inch full HD screen with curved edge display. It will be the first Xiaomi smartphone to feature the company's custom ROM with Android Nougat 7.1.1 OS and the latest Snapdragon 835 processor chipset. Further, it has been tipped that the device will come in two RAM variants, one with a 4 GB and another with a 6 GB with an inbuilt storage of either 64 or 128 GB. We expect that Mi 6 will stick to the 4 GB RAM variant while the higher end specs might feature on another variant, possibly the Mi 6 Plus which is rumored to make its appearance later after the launch of Mi 6.

About the optics of the device, no major changes have been tipped except that the premium variant, possibly the Mi 6 Plus to have a dual camera setup. Mi 6, on the other hand, is expected to come with a 12 MP rear camera and an 8 MP front camera with 4k video recording support. A 4000 mAh battery with Quick Charge Support 4.0 is what is expected to power this device and overall, it is expected to cost between CNY 2,199 to CNY 2,599 which is roughly about Rs 21,000 to Rs 24,000 in the Indian currency.

Though Mi 6 is yet awaiting its release, the specifications of Mi 6 Plus has already made its way to the internet. With features like Quad HD 2k OLED display and 6 GB and 256 GB RAM-ROM combo, Mi 6 Plus will experience overwhelming attention similar to that of Mi 6. However, keeping the rumors aside, we are eagerly waiting to hear from Xiaomi and await the arrival of Mi 6 to know its full features and chances of its release in India.

Watch this video to know more about Mi 6 Plus -

Source - twitter.com

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Mi Roaring like a lion in smartphone segment making back to back success with launhces and this beast will make a tough competition to all competitors.
  • keltan
    keltan
    wow nice one. The organization has discharged a mystery saying the dispatch date of the gadget and furthermore guaranteed Mi 6 to be an ensured execution monster. The secret additionally highlights the essentials of the telephone as it specifies that the fans have held up anxious to get the primary look of the gadget. I'm doing write my essay In any case, unfortunately no photo has yet been made accessible aside from fan made idea craftsmanship or interpretation. Notwithstanding, the details of the gadget have as of now been released a few times on Frontbench and other tipster destinations which are yet to be affirmed by Xiaoping.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the recent launch of fifth generation Moto G5 and G5 Plus, Lenovo is touted to be coming up with the brand's most affordable handsets ever. The Moto C and...
Tech giant Google has quietly launched its new hyper-local services app Areo in India, without releasing any official statement. The new app Areo will serve as a single step destination...
Hi, I got a YouTube channel where I release some animations on automotive engineering: Thomas Schwenke Now, I want to create an animation about bearings. However, I don't get the...
Magicians are quite good at making things out of thin air, especially money! But, we all know the truth behind. That said, scientists from MIT and University of California have...
Hello Guyzz. Can anybody tell me about additional courses or training courses which are available after BE Electrical which can be helpful from Job perspective.