CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 17 Jan, 2015
Xiaomi penetrated Indian markets with their flagship Mi3 phone last year with a bang! The phone was followed up with other phones like Remi 1s and Redmi Note. After announcing two new phones, Mi Note and Mi Note Pro just two days ago; Xiaomi's India head, Manu Jain has confirmed that the successor to Mi 3, the Mi 4 will launch in India on January 28th. The price of Mi 4 in India will be between Rs. 17K to Rs. 20K. This news is exciting because Xiaomi has already closed the Mi 3 sales permanently in Indian markets.

The Mi 4 is expected be available in 16GB variant. The phone's got impressive hardware - a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB RAM and 3000 mAh battery. The phone runs MIUI 6, the latest iteration of Xiaomi customised firmware. The phone impresses in the camera department as well; with a 8MP shooter on the front and 13 MP on the rear side.

Xiaomi-Mi4-India

Flipkart is likely to continue to be the online exclusive sales partner for Mi 4 launch in India. The rumors indicate that Xiaomi will discontinue 'Redmi 1s' and 'Redmi Note' in favor of the latest Xiaomi Mi Note series. If you are planning to buy a new phone in this month, we'd advise you to wait till Mi 4 launches.

Source: ET
8.9k views

Related Posts

@Sandhya Nattu · Jul 2, 2012

Will some one help me in converting pdf file to excel using java??
5.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 25, 2014

I just upgraded to OSX Yosemite and thought of switching over to the default Apple Mail application from Sparrow, the mail app that I absolutely love. After configuring my Gmail...
9.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 9, 2013

September 15 is celebrated as 'Engineers Day' in India in the honor of Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvarayya on this birth day. Now that we're just a few days away from celebrating...
7k views

@Anoop Kumar · Jan 21, 2016

Honda has finally arrived with Hornet in Sporty+Commuter segment to fight with FZ and Gixxer. Honda is already proved itself a giant in two wheeler market, with three product Unicorn,...
29.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 18, 2016

Varun started coding at the age of 11. By the time he was 16, he had started his first company 'Aftershock Entertainment'. Following his love for computers and technology, soon...
5.4k views