xheavenlyx is Back!

Yup,

Im back baby. My love, my CE, Im here for you, I will never leave you ever again sweetheart.

Ok, guys Im back on CE after 3 years of no CE. Keep an eye on CE Technical Discussions and CE Labs and CE Robotics.

Best Regards everyone. Missed you all my fellow engineers!

Love ๐Ÿ˜ (I always hated this emoticon, but what the hell, Im really happy!)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ahoy! Welcome back boy! Its really great to see you back ๐Ÿ˜€ . You're back exactly at the time we are preparing ourselves for a take-off ๐Ÿ˜
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Return of the prodigal ๐Ÿ˜›
    Welcome back
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Hey
    Thanks guys! ๐Ÿ˜€ Looking forward to my time at CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome back xheavenlyx ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    DUDE! THIS IS AWESOME! =D

Welcome back bro. You were sorely missed in CE! Hows everything with you?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome back xheavenlyx ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome back xheavenlyx :smile:.

PS : previous day, maddy was back and I hope all our CEans shalini and others will be back soon. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We'll be active again starting next month ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Welcome back xHx!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Hey ash, silver. I think I will get to know many of you on the forums but I see that even some who have joined in 2009 have posts more than 2,000! ๐Ÿ˜€ Great stuff! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great to see you back xhx !!
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Welcome back xheavenlyx
  • gohm
    gohm
    It's great to have you around again.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends.. i got a problem.. somebody has hacked my gmail account. now i am not able to log in.. it happened today morning.. can anyone say what to do...
looks like Goggle has come up with better search options and tool for advanced users. It has now more of user based priority options like opting for only shopping links...
hello. As it is a known fact that CCIR has put a limit on the bandwidth of transmission of FM for radio broadcasting from 88MHz to 108MHz, with maximum frequency...
Join us for 'vodQA Nite - THE TESTING SPIRIT!' - a platform for our peers in the software testing industry to strengthen the QA community by sharing and learning new...
hello respected crazy engineers post here questions & answers of java technology What is UNICODE?- Unicode is used for internal representation of characters and strings and it uses 16 bits...