Xebec a technical fest of igit

Xebec 10, d annual techfest of mech dept,IGIT invites u to b a part of 3 day xtravaganza starting march 4 .it includes technical n non technical events both. u should participate in it.
visit #-Link-Snipped-# 4 details

Replies

• mohini madaan
    mohini madaan
    northern india summit IGIT

NIS, IS GOING TO B HELD ON 6 MArch in igit, ur projects are invited. its a knowlegable event so u r most welcome.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You are requested to post the events related thread in CE Events (this) section; and not in Mechanical Engineering section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell the basic difference between transducer and transmitter?
-New Product Suite Allows Users to Cost-effectively Make First Steps to 3D while Retaining Existing 2D Functionality- * FARNBOROUGH, UK:*2 March 2010 - Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK), a world leader...
Good evening, people! ^^ Call me Rerouch, or Ruru. I'm a 20 years-old girl, first year engineering student and future mecha engineer ๐Ÿ˜. For I don't get any family support,...
I AM SECOND YEAR COMPUTER STUDENT. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COLLECT MATERIALS FOR PRESENTING THE PAPER. USING NET, HOW TO COLLECT MATERIALS ? PLEASE GIVE ME ANY USEFUL...
We see our mail boxes junked by spammmers. Sometimes official mail boxes too are target for spam. How do spammers(with external IP) figure out the mail exchange servers of a...