Xebec 2010: Indira Gandhi Institute Of Technology

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology
Society of Automotive Engineers

invites you to

Xebec 2010

(the annual departmental festival of Dept of Mechanical and Automation Engineering, IGIT)

HIGHLIGHTS
  1. Theme - Sustainable living
  • CYCLE RALLY on 27th Feb, Saturday (For details contact : Ayushi @ 9868620244 ; Nimisha @ 9871048911
  • GREEN FAIR on 5th March, Friday - Come join the fun as WWF, The British Council, Swechha, IYCN, Kriti and other such organisations display their initiatives.
  • TALKS by eminent international speakers
  • Recycling of paper and plastic waste produced during Xebec 2010

2. Northern India Convention

• Talks, Showcase, and open house industry interface
  • The first Northern India Section inter-SAE Meet
  • 6th March, Sunday (For details contact : Parul @ 9968043129)

3. Highlight Events

• Labyrinth - The technical Junkyard (For details contact Srijna @ 9990164725)
  • Assembly/Dis-assembly of engine
  • Robo Soccer, Robo Race, Robo Wars, Motorboat Mania, Line Follower (For details contact Prarthana @ 9953573690)
Visit our website for details and registrations : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ashish.sharma30
    ashish.sharma30
    Re: Xebec 2010

please let me know the details regarding Robo Wars.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Help me with a new seminar topic in mechanical engineering :sad:
hi.. can someone please explain to me in slight detail, "the concept of Signal Ground" used in context of Differential Amplifier. please let me know its significance as well.
Google's launching its social service inside Gmail today and its called Google Buzz! TechCrunch says the following about Google Buzz: 1) Auto-following. We didn’t want users to have to peck...
Google has won the disputed GoogleBuzz.com domain. Details: DECISION
Just within an hour of Google's launching the Buzz, Yahoo released following PR communication: It’s been almost a year and a half since we first launched Yahoo! Updates – a...