XBOX Durango Launch Today. Who's Excited?

Microsoft will unveil the next generation of the gaming console XBOX. The project has been codenamed 'Durango' and the rumors are that Microsoft will actually reveal the console, unlike Sony which unveiled only the controller.

Just curious to know who's excited about the console launch? I personally will go with PS4 any day over Microsoft; because I like the 'name' Playstation more than XBOX 😲

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The potential that Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) hold for the future is HUGE, and a glimpse of its gigantism was displayed by Norwegian Geologists as they employ autonomous drones to...
hello friends, what is the physical significance of the variable alpha in a transistor amplifier. Of course it represents the ratio of collector current to emitter current but what is...
dear friends, From the elementary study of control systems, it is clear that stability does play an essential role in the implementation of a control systems. Also there are a...
Insects as you know possess compound eyes. They may not provide them as good quality vision as compared to ours but they have a wider vision along with the capability...
please help me in making a rc plane. what apparatus and tools i need?