Wynncom Y36 Features. Price: INR.3,500.

Wynncom Y36 is an economy phone, equipped with wireless speaker and the is available at price Rs. 3500. The wireless speaker will work at a range of 3-5 meters from the handset, which is a decent range for the speaker. The phone features a rear 2MP camera capable of video recording and photo capture, but not at a very good quality.

The camera is accompanied by LED flash which serves dual purpose as torch. The phone features security aspects like SMS mobile tracking. Since the phone is targeted at Indian population, it supports Hindi language.

Inside the plastic body, the phone has support for two GSM sim cards and support for external memory via microSD up to 16GB; enough for any regular user to store MP3, Movies, Important Files, presentations and data. With the inbuilt 1000 mAh battery, you are bound to get a long battery backup life of about 6-7 days and actual talk time of about 5-8 hours. The inbuilt video player is capable of playing 3GP, MP4/RMVB files.

Wynncom-Y-36

It's surprising that the phone features Opera Mini browser, skype, FM radio recording to flash memory, SMS blacklist, JAVA based games and apps, smart search for phonebook and files. The camera can also be used as a webcam. The phone is available in two color options: Grey/Black And Red/Black.

The phone weighs only 95gm, making it ultra-portable and easy to carry. The screen is regular TFT type. Y36 offers GPRS and EDGE connectivity which is a nice feature to have to check your emails and browse Internet. Y36 also offers USB 2.0 port, Inbuilt NES Emulator, and Bluetooth with A2DP/AVRCP.

Wynncomm believes that the music is one of the most important factors that customers use while making mobile purchase decisions. Wynncomm is surely playing on the price point and at a price tag of just Rs. 3500, the phone is a great buy.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Firefox may be few hours from its official launch. We've got you the leaked download for Firefox 4.0 (Gold!). Yes! It's working! I'm downloading it right now 😁 For Windows...
Samsung will launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, the mid-sized tablet with exciting features. It's going to be the first tablet with customized Android GUI and is also very thin,...
Hi, I know the basic working of a CMOS invertor. what I don't understand is how it works in the forbidden region. I'll ask my doubt with help of an...
Letter from Mr. Banta Singh to Mr. Bill Gates Subject: Problems with my new computer. 😁 Dear Mr. Bill Gates, We bought a computer for our home but found some...
I am using this code but it's not working please help me..... <%@ page import="java.sql.*"%> <%@ page import="java.util.*"%> <%! String update,delete,edit,username,userid,designation,platform,salary;%> <% update=request.getParameter("update"); delete=request.getParameter("delete"); edit=request.getParameter("edit"); userid=request.getParameter("userid"); username=request.getParameter("username"); designation=request.getParameter("designation"); platform=request.getParameter("platform"); salary=request.getParameter("salary");...