WSN measurement variables

Dear members,
I intend to make simple simulation of target tracking using WSN. I would like to know, what measurement variables can be obtained using WSN? Is it realistic to have range and angle measurement? Or just range is available? Any answer or pointer to references is very appreciated. Thank you very much.

-Zul-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Travelling has become a harrowing experience for many because of the traffic snarls, which have become synonymous with the cities. In this scenario, having an entertainment system on board can...
hello ceans below here is a link for an online puzzle contest take part and share your views about this contest😁 www.cyberpirates.aranyatech.com
Hello everybody Iam a student in electrical engineering in the last year and I need your help in my senior project Iam interested in this project "New car anti snatch...
Hi friends Can anyone tell me that why there are 18 T-states in the call instructions of an 8085 microprocessor thankyou
We were given a very basic introduction to C programming. Today we were set a task in labs to use Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and use C++. The question on...