Write Love Letter To Your Favorite Gadget

Today is Valentines' Day and I don't think there would be a better day to tell your favorite electronic gadget how much you love and care.

Here's my open love letter -

Dearest Samsung Wave S8500,

You've changed my life since the day I met (bought πŸ˜’ )you. You are an integral part of my life and I feel incomplete without you. My day begins with you and ends with you.

...I love you..

😁😁😁

Yours,
The Big K

PS: That wasn't an awesome love letter anyways. You write yours in this thread. :-D

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Here comes mine!

Dear Dell Inspiron 14

I fell in love with you since the day i saw you πŸ˜€ My days are restless without your presence πŸ˜€ You became one of the most essential thing in my life.I can feel my presence every minute when i use you.You make everyday special.I love you because you put a simle on my face when i see you.You are beautiful.You are wonderful!You are always special to me!You are the reason for all my success and i wish to be with you forever πŸ˜› Love you so much😁😁😁

Yours lovingly,
    Praveena.

PS:Not good at writing love letters πŸ˜”I have tried a bit πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't worry, we are engineers 😐
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi friends
    here is mine

dear nokia,
    i cant see anything i cant listen anything except your beautiful noice and your beautiful structure
    i thought i am feeling some kind of bad thing but i never thought that good thing change my life if you never broken
    but i never felt and never seen such a beauty in universe except you

i think it is good give your openion ceans
  • freak16
    freak16
    My Romeo!
    You are like a ray of hope in my life. You are everything to me. It is you for whom i am conservative. It is you to whom i always personify. It is you who give me direction to live. It is you who decide what should i do.
    The word will be endless but yet i could not explain what you are for me . So on this V day i want you to be mine forever.I want you not to deceive me ever in my life.
    Last but not least You are a driver to my life. I am insanely in love with you.. My wrist watch..
    Yours forever
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ha ha ha ha! Nice Thread Biggie 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    @sahithi: I would like to see your love letter to your favourite Gadget πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Beloved guitar....
    You were there for me whenever I'm lonesome,when I shed tears to someone...
    As I strum your strings and create some harmony, it makes me sing.
    Even though you can't speak I know from the bottom of my heart that you love me for who am I.
    You have awaken my skills in music..taught me how to sing and read sheet music.
    I was very thankful that you become a part of who am I right now.
    Sincerely yours,
    Maria Flor
  • Reya
    Reya
    Superb Maria πŸ˜€I like it!

You are good at writing love letters it seems πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    @ pravee: thanks!!!
  • lal
    lal
    dear,
    I have no words to describe how great you are. Without you, the world is stll. No facebook, no twitter or even this post.
    You die to give life. Yes you die yourselves to make someone happy. Let it be any mobile phone or any laptop, without you those are useless. Its you who must be praised.
    Love you, love you a lot my dear battery..
    With tons of love
    lal

(hmm.. Not sure whether it seems like a love letter. May be due to lack of practice..lol 😁)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Dear Office PC,

I never thought that I would fall in love with you. You over sized monitor makes me to swing my head in the initial days to read a line of code.
    Without you I cannot imagine any weekday, I see all beautiful pictures , cricket, CE, email , blog what not anything in you.
    A day without you is never lived!
    I keep running and logging in to see any new news (read emails) you got for me in my inbox, I surf internet gain knowledge from you!
    You are an integral part of my life!
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    hehehehe.. Nice thread . I know only Big K can start thread like this. we can see in #-Link-Snipped-# section how much he is in love with gadgets :grin:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am doing a research on cloud computing security. I am actually researching on what kind of mechanisms are used by various big cloud players like amazon, microsoft azure,...
i feel that the transmission level in maharashtra should be raised more. the transmission should be done at a higher voltage as done in MP. HV transmission will reduce the...
I stumbled upon this awesome video - what happens when engineers own dogs - [video=youtube;t9TPMIfY5GU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9TPMIfY5GU&feature=related[/video] What say you, folks?
Robots still need programming and engineers do the job well. But when engineers get bored, this is what happens - [video=youtube;yln_IGDuOCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yln_IGDuOCo&feature=related[/video]
hi frnds... can u plz tel me dat how can i measure the range of cordless phone.????Anyone having ans.plz reply soon...