Write a Program to find Log of a number?

Let us write a program to find lograthim of number

Please don't use Google or anything, try to develop your own code.

Please don't use any predefined functions

If possible then please provide execution time of that code too.

Once we have as many entries, we will discuss each Post entry

Thanks

Replies

• Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    what is log of a number?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Aadit Kapoor
    what is log of a number?
    Apologies, I was meant lograthim
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Then,What is lograthim?
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Aadit Kapoor
    Then,What is lograthim?
    Are you serious?
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Hey friends,I like to tell you that i am 14 years old.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Aadit Kapoor
    google it
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Aadit Kapoor
    Okay. Glad to see a 14 year old hanging out in an engineering forum. I just looked at the enineering discipline you're listed under. @#-Link-Snipped-#, may be there should be "rookie" discipline for kids for easier identification.

BTW you won't learn about logarithm till probably 10th std. So either you can skip this question or read about it on net.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

* NAME : SUGANTAN RAVICHANDRAN * STREAM: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING * DESTINATION : STUDENT * INTEREST: PLANNING FOR PROJECTS AND MUSIC (GUITARIST) * I HAVE JOIN IN CE CLUB BECAUSE IT...
Hi CEans😀, I have planned to do my pre-final year project to polish the shoe automatically. I have planned to use the circular brush which rotate in four direction by...
That's the teaser Sony's sent to select media publications in the United Kingdom. Now the last line of the teaser makes it all very interesting. Slimmest playstation? Is the Playstation...
Hi All, I am Muzzamil from Bangalore and I Apologies for any errors/ mistakes in the post below, as this is my first post in LIFE. Firstly i really appreciate...
I am currently in 6th sem of engineering (3rd year)..in Pune University I want to give 2015 attempt for GATE should I join the Gate Coaching Classes which are conducted...