WP 3.0 RC3 Available For Download

WordPress RC3 is now available for download. The plugin developers are being advised to test their plugins for 3.0 compatibility.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    The_Big_K
    WordPress RC3 is now available for download. The plugin developers are being advised to test their plugins for 3.0 compatibility.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Official Release was made!
    So no longer RC packs 😀
    But WP3 Rocks!
    No longer a Blogging Platform its a CMS Now 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi We all know that Force = Mass * Acceleration The problem to me is that what should be the acceleration when a object is pushed by hand pressure ?...
i work on ht12e and 12d with frq 433Mhz dudes i hav a problem here when i power up HT12E the data pins read 0.2volts(given 5v VDD)(is this a casual...
Hello All CEan's, Glad to be on Board !! C.E. Intro Template : ________________________________________________________________ Name: Abhishek Engineering Trade: Computers Location: Nagpur Occupation: MBA Student / Freelance Web Developer Work Experience:...
When we're in school, the every student in the class is taught the same thing, ignoring his/her grasping, comprehension and intelligence. If a student is not interested in Math, (s)he's...
hai friends. i require puzzles frequently asked in interview with their answers .i am in need for preparing for my interview pls help me.