WOW, CEans meet at hyderabad

hi guys,
ceans in hyderabad its time to show your face to the fellow ceans , guys lets organize a meet .
share your thoughts.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    No replies, comon Ceans from hyderabad .lets organise a meet we can make it on any saturday as many of the engineering colleges will be running , so vote today.

thanks
    Sandy
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    hey thats a great idea when shall we meet?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hey vinod lets get atlest 2 more guys such that we can meet , anywhere prasadz , hitec anywhere peoples choice.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    both r good. i will leave my mobile number if u want please call me if u have time.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Vinod come on i have lots of time in life 24 hrs a day .
    But dont post your mobile number here , just send me a Private Message such that i will call you ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    k. sandy i will pm you...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    we got one more guy Suyash from hyderabad so we are organising a meet very soon so guys be ready.๐Ÿ˜
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    where does this suyash live?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    HE do live in Hyd Oracle , but he is never active.....
    by the way this is my 150th post ... celebrating ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    i can bring my class guys but i dont think they will be intreasted.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    See, the purpose is to have CEans come together to have fruitful discussions. We don't want just the numbers.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    when's the meet?
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    i think you are right mr k.
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    Hi friends, i'm now in Hyderabad. When is the CEans meet in hyderabad.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Can we make it on this friday ? 20-02-09 ?? location some IMAX theatre wat say guys ?๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've had so many discussions. Let's get something done, Guys. Once three of you confirm attendance, schedule I'll announce the meet in forum headers.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    i confirm my attendance guys .๐Ÿ˜
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    I conform my attendance..
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    it would be better on 27 or 28. please change the date.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    please reply about the dates changed.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    this an announcement that the ce meet in hyderabad is on the 4th of march(wednesday).
    if any one is intreasted please reply..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wednesday? You sure? I guess weekend will be suitable for everyone.

CEans from Hyderabad, please fill this form:

CE Meet Location:
    CE Meet Date:
    CE Meet Time:
    CE Meet Attendance (Confirmed):

Once this is final, I'll post an announcement in the side column of forums.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    CE Meet Location: Prasads Multiplex / Hitech City /any place with majority ๐Ÿ˜€
    CE Meet Date: 7th March 2009
    CE Meet Time: (to me its any time) 5 pm and later ๐Ÿ˜€
    CE Meet Attendance (Confirmed): Sandy

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    CE Meet Location:hyderabad, any place majority will do.
    CE Meet Date: 07/02/2009
    CE Meet Time: 07 pm [ist]
    CE Meet Attendance vinod
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    People from Hyderabad please reply to this thread to make our meet even successful ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Waiting for many replies here...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hey vinod i am ready for tomorrow ok.

Biggie please announce this meet and i hope only 2 people are attending as of now, so anyways we need to start the meet and continue it is 2 now and it will be more and more in future.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    can I vedio login?๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I dont think so durga.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”.

But next time we will try to arrange that ๐Ÿ˜€
    this time we will send you the photographs and share our experience and our ideas about improving activity in CE.๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great going folks. You are the pioneers of CE Meet @ Hyderabad! I am sure the group will expand to hundreds in coming days!

• durga ch
    durga ch
    English-Scared

this time we will send you the photographs and share our experience and our ideas about improving activity in CE.๐Ÿ˜Ž
    vdo streaming ๐Ÿ˜

don't worry!carry on. Don't forget to post the details once done.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sure durga, will let everyone know about it.

@biggie: Thanks for the good words , yes we will become hundreds very soon.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    English-Scared

I dont know, what are the things are happening in the CE Meet At Hyderabad..I did not attend a CEMeet.Send the photographs and your ideas about improving activity in CE.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hello there it was a long time awaiting at last we made it successful to meet at Hyderabad.

As this is the first meet only 2 CEans from hyd met each other me and one more Vinod.
    To improve activity in CE we planned to give seminars once in a month or two in different colleges such that many people who are in engineering will be knowing about CE and they will be benefited by sharing their project ideas and their views.

We are waiting for more CEans from Hyd to be active here and make our idea successful.

Any questions please ?
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wo hoo! ๐Ÿ˜

Way to go guys! Share your experience and photographs (if you want ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) with us! ๐Ÿ˜
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    hey hhshshshshshshshs
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    yeah!! here i go.
    firstly i am sorry i cant share the photographs unless required as an evidence ๐Ÿ˜‰ as our camera was too bad.

Then my experience was good here i go..
    i went to the place we decided to meet and was waiting for Sir Vinod , he came walking with style . Man he is just 17 but looks like a 20 year old guy :sshhh::sshhh:
    We spoke and felt that if the number is good we could do much better meets , it was a different feel to meet people in internet and meet in person.

the next meet hopefully should consist of atleast 5 people such that we can dedicate a day and make it even successful.
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great going. Tell us everything that you discussed! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ya tell us sandy
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    nice to read about the first meet of the CE,
    yes tell us everything you discussed and what you done after discussion watched a movie had dinner? what?
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    Anybody from Pune?
    so we will arrange the meet? ๐Ÿ‘
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    [FONT="]Date: 7 st March, 2009.

Place: Near Chillies Restaurent Nijampet ,Hyderabad[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    Attendees:[/FONT]

1. [FONT="]CEan โ€“ Vinod123456madhu[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
    2. [FONT="]CEan โ€“ English-Scared[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
    [FONT="]5:00 pm: Place: My home[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    Vinod calls me to meet him at the place mentioned above and I suggested to meet after 6 PM .[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    6:30 pm: Place: Nijampet Road

ES reaches the place on time and waits for Vinod to arrive there and calls him and learns that he would be arriving there in another 10 mins.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    6:45 pm: Place: Nijampet Road

ES roams here and there to find Vinod and finally sees a boy with a 6 โ€“ pocket cotton trouser with a nice smile on his face but doubts and calls and finally finds that is Vinod.

7:00 pm: Place: Nijampet Road
    Finally Vinod and ES meets and they have general talks about work of ES and education and future plans of Vinod.

7:15 pm: Place: Nijampet Road

ES asks Vinod to come to a restaurant at least , but Vinod is busy with something .[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]7:30 pm :[/FONT][FONT="] Place: Nijampet Road[/FONT]
    [FONT="]ES and Vinod both talk about increasing the [/FONT][FONT="]activity in CE for that they plan like having around 5 people from HYD to dedicate one day in a month such that we can visit a college and give a seminar on how CE works and how it will be useful such that we can attract not only the students but also the lecturers who teach them will be an added value.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    8:00 pm: Place: Nijampet Road[/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    ES Drops Vinod at his home inspite of the heavy traffic and waves bye and leaves..

[/FONT]
    [FONT="]It was a great experience , we need to have many people such that we can make a day even successful with a good planning.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey great!

I'm planning a similar activity too ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'll be talking at my alma mater about CE and how it can be helpful to everyone.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    That Sounds Great!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • suyash
    suyash
    English-Scared
    we got one more guy Suyash from hyderabad so we are organising a meet very soon so guys be ready.๐Ÿ˜
    vinod12345madhu
    where does this suyash live?
    English-Scared
    HE do live in Hyd Oracle , but he is never active.....
    by the way this is my 150th post ... celebrating ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Hi ES and Vinod,

I am extremely sorry to have missed this first Hyd CE meet, since as really foretold, I was not active on CE from last few months...

Anyways, next time whenever you guys plan to have a meet, do PM me as well... read your account of how the first meet went ... ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I live in Kondapur, near Hi-Tec City btw... !!

Cheers,
    Suyash
  • suyash
    suyash
    @ Big K... we really need to have some system in place as to inform CE members whenever a meet is going to take place in their cities... what say ??
    like CE mailers or something like that... ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, every meet is organized, planned and discussed in CE Events section. All active members are aware of any meet happening in any of the cities.

We don't need lot of planning for CE Meets. CEans from Hyderabad can catch up on any weekend. Just make sure that you announce the meet at least a week in advance. [Start a new thread with important meet information (venue, date, schedule) in the thread title. ]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi can you plz help me to find some companies for my summer training in delhi .
2by can anyone give me idea about embedded systems,applications,industrial importance
i heard song neele neele amber per on youtube by a guitarist n on tht there was written tht he z frm crazy engineers.com..... if anyone of you can help...
How to calculate the power consumed by a capacitor which is connected to a line to improve powerfactor?
Well, we all talk about how we engineers can change the world, but beyond the theory and design stages things get very sticky. It seems that there is a VERY...