Would you pay Flipkart Rs. 80 extra for next day delivery?

Flipkart seems to be doing a ton of things to bring in revenues. The company recently Flipkart Flyte MP3 Store Is Shutting Down! Why? digital music store. In addition, now the company is said to be asking users whether they'd be willing to pay Rs. 80 extra for the next day delivery. If the findings of the survey go well, we may see this option while checkout.

We're not yet sure if this is going to be + + Rs. 80.

How many of you would be willing to pay that amount to get orders delivered the very next day?

Replies

• avii
    avii
    I have already stopped buying books from Flipkart. Say if I want to buy only one-two novels, usually which cost 120-150 each, is costlier on flipkart compared to my local prices.

Flipkart is in huge loss & I read somewhere they are also downsizing the employees. Sad.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    avii
    Flipkart is in huge loss & I read somewhere they are also downsizing the employees. Sad.
    Somewhere = Flipkart Layoffs : 250 Employees Are Out!
  • avii
    avii
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Somewhere = Flipkart Layoffs : 250 Employees Are Out!
    Oh yes, here itself 😉

But even Homeshop18 is also following FlipKart. Now they have also made minimum purchase of 500 INR for free shipping.

Recently my brother wanted a mobile, Galaxy Grand Duos, it was cheaper locally compared to both these sites. The prices are not attractive as they used to be earlier 👎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The immensely successful, Steve-Jobs inspired Apple product 'the iPhone' is making it big in India. Thanks to the EMI as well as cash back schemes offered, Apple India's monthly iPhone...
Lenovo's Ultrabook Convertible, aptly christened IdeaPad Yoga 13, has been rolled out in India recently for over Rs 1,03,775/- with all its aluminium unibody awesomeness. With Windows 8 Pro OS...
Taking inspiration from the water repelling qualities of lotus leaves researchers Lester Li, Victor Breedveld and Dennis Hess of Georgia Institute of Technology have come up with a superhydrophobic paper...
4K has been in limelight ever since its inception, LG and Samsung have been bringing outrageously big and expensive televisions. Samsung even managed cram almost the same pixels in its...
Finally my month long exams have ended, and I'm left wondering. I'm given 3 hours to write so many answers which is not totally based on my knowledge but mostly...