Would you like Facebook 'Like' Button On CE?

CEans,

I believe most of CEans are already on Facebook. I'm wondering whether you all would like a 'like' button so that you can share your favorite threads, discussions with your friends on CE?

I think it will also bring lot of your friends to CE. What do you think?

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    I think this will be excellent idea .
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Great idea it will be really good if we can share all this stuff on facebook.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear that. I'm guessing if someone likes a thread, it will appear on their Facebook profile page and also on their friend's wall. Is that true?
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    yes sir........ i wan't to know that this will be possible if CE and FB have a tag with each other ?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Ya liking on facebook means i like something and it will be posted on my wall. I think you just need a facebook like button in social plugins and you are ready.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, we'll have the facebook like button very soon. I'm planning to include it with our next minor upgrade.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good to hear that , I am active a bit on FaceBook , from home I can share my likes.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Another great idea that can only foster members and incourage discussion further! cool.
  • Leo
    Leo
    That's really a great idea.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This has been implemented on CE. You can notice the Facebook like button in the top right corner of every page.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need an assisstance on one projetct. that is Airline booking system and dont no ho to proceed
Q:For power factor improvement in 3-phase induction motor we generally use phase advancer which is mounted on the same shaft of the induction motor.This is a A.C. exciter.My question is...
Can anyone have some idea about GPS (Global positioning System) ?😀
We are facing one serious concern regarding PWHT of weld joints of A335 Grade P11 & P22 piping in very high pressure superheated steam and syn gas service. Due to...
open notepad and type: Set oWMP = CreateObject(”WMPlayer.OCX.7″ ) Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then do For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1 colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject Next ‘...