Would You Buy Movies At The Google Play Store?

A month back Google launched movies at their play store. And the movies are available in SD and HD versions. You could also rent movies for 2 days and watch it as many times you need to.

Do you think this could be a good idea? Would you buy movies from the Play Store and watch them on your smartphone?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    With the digitization of television - I'm 'okay' with ordering movies through set top box. I'm not a movie buff anyways and am pretty happy with what Tata Sky offers.

Renting movies would be a good idea. Will give it a try. But isn't it true that you've to stream it online? That requires some high quality Internet connection.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    babumoshaaye
    Would you buy movies from the Play Store and watch them on your smartphone?
    Never!
    Reason : What others call "Piracy",For me- it's synonymous to "Freedom".

It's not that I don't buy legit copies,I do buy 'em; but for that the product should be extra extra-ordinary.Something like Godfather series,Scarface or Nas's Illmatic!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    May be, If movie is so classic and can't able find anywhere else😛
    Movies, which are good , I would like to watch in theater, and if anyone so obsessed with anti-piracy there cheaper way like order HD movies on STB/satellite connection for minimal charge like 50/-per day.
    Hilarious that Ek Tha Tiger movies is priced @490/-😲.

By the way, I think there are flaws in movies section, No review link, No IMDB link, No information about video quality (aspect ratio, bit rate etc). At least generous guys like YIFY provides all these details😉
  • babumoshaaye
    babumoshaaye
    Piracy becomes a different aspect. Here the question is whether you would buy the DVD or Blu-Ray Disc or on the Google Play Store.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aircel's new and unique data plan, Pocket Internet 24 (PI-24) for its customers. Aircel is offering the data plan for Rs 24 with a validity of 30 days for 100...
Ahoy! Here's some news for those who're ready to burn their pockets. Google Glass, whose tech specs were released just the day before, is now up on eBay for you...
Lithium Ion (li-ion) batteries are more important than ever, in the history of electronics. With the never ending obsession of engineers to develop thinner and more efficient gadgets, batteries have...
Why? What? Where? How? - these were the basic questions in our past, which lead to many inventions and discoveries that we know of. But today, its not likely to...
help me complete ma M.Tech project in POWER QUALITY ANALYSER USIN LABVIEW. i need to complete it within two months