Would you buy Lenovo Thinkpad Twist For Rs. 71k In India?

Lenovo's doing well on the desktop and laptop computer markets and has launched the latest Thinkpad Twist in India at a price of Rs. 71000. On the specs side, the machine offers -
  • Display: 12.5-inch IPS multi-touch (1366×768 pixels) display
  • CPU: Intel 3rd Gen 1.80GHz i3 and 1.70GHz i5
  • GPU: Intel HD
  • Memory (RAM) : 4GB
  • Storage: 500GB
  • Camera: 2MP front
  • USB 3.0 and card reader slots
The price Lenovo has set for the machine is Rs. 71000. Do you think the machine is worth buying for the price? Or are there alternate options?
Lenovo-ThinkPad-Twist

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

XBOX 720 or Durango will be an 'always on, always connected' system - reveals an XBOX internal document, according to VG247. Though the authenticity of the leaked documents haven't been...
I want to collect all four Vedas in their original Sanskrit form (with translation if possible, it will make my job less time consuming). I checked internet but could not...
can anybody provide links for PHP tutorials ???
Well this is worth reading here. Many wonder the stability of a particle is theoretical Here is one such which is almost proving that the Universe We are in is...
The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) has announced the ambitious 10000 startups program. The program aims to fund, incubate, nurture and mentor over 10000 startup companies in...