CrazyEngineers
  • samar
    samar

MemberSep 9, 2007

Would like to be your friend

hello all i would liketo be a member of ur team but in fact i'm just computer engineering student and i want 2 improve my eng. knowledge so i need some support. by the way i'm in my graduation year and i need so i'll be thankfull if give me some easy creative projects😁 wish u 2 accept me a friend
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 9, 2007

samar
    hello all i would liketo be a member of ur team but in fact i'm just computer engineering student and i want 2 improve my eng. knowledge so i need some support. by the way i'm in my graduation year and i need so i'll be thankfull if give me some easy creative projects😁 wish u 2 accept me a friend
    You already are a member of our team! Just make sure that you go through the lectures 1-4 (links in my signature) before posting.

For project ideas, use 'search' feature of CE forums. You will find many project ideas around.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Newmanite

MemberSep 19, 2007

Hi all.
    New to site so I thought I'd say Gday.
    I am in Australia and have been in the game for a few years now, I have a strong interest in fluid power, predominantly I help design and troubleshoot existing hydraulic problems.This is quite a "hands on" role which has great benefits from a designers point of view.I can see why alot of designs are creative but no good in the field for mechanics to fault find on (unless they are the size of a field mouse).
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 19, 2007

Hi Newmanite,

We are glad to have you on CE forums. CEan - Transpower posted about Fluid Power couple of days ago, check it out -

#-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register