Worried About Future

Hi Every1!
i know its seems some silly discussion but i am really worried about my career after engineering..
I am a final year computer engineering student..
the year just started... i am trying to gain knowledge as much as i can...because my seniors advised me to be updated of new technologies...
i am doing project on android application and websites...so here my PHP and android will be covered....
please suggest me what should i do more in this year to get easily selected on the basis of my knowledge...
what kind of courses i should join...which kind of effort i should put..
please humbly requesting you to guide me...i am seriously damn worried 😔

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Danish shah
    i am doing project on android application and websites
    Create an awesome application on for Android.
    Even if you don't get lots of user try to create a super fluid app, innovative design.
    If you are good at programming try to write good programs.
    That would be sufficient of any company to hire you.
    Who know, after a great app, you don't need a job at all.
    Jumping with lots of programming languages and technology is not a good idea. Better focus on one technology and your key subject of academics.
  • Danish shah
    Danish shah
    Anoop Kumar
    Create an awesome application on for Android.
    Even if you don't get lots of user try to create a super fluid app, innovative design.
    If you are good at programming try to write good programs.
    That would be sufficient of any company to hire you.
    Who know, after a great app, you don't need a job at all.
    Jumping with lots of programming languages and technology is not a good idea. Better focus on one technology and your key subject of academics.
    having strong command on android programming is sufficient?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Danish shah
    having strong command on android programming is sufficient?
    Yes, perfectly with very good logic and reasoning. You can do whatever you want.
    Think, you are a hiring manager and want a guy to work on a new android project.
    What technology they should except from a android developer?
    -Good in Java
    -Prior knowledge of Android development framework.
    -Good with logic.
    Anything else?
  • Danish shah
    Danish shah
    Anoop Kumar
    Yes, perfectly with very good logic and reasoning. You can do whatever you want.
    Think, you are a hiring manager and want a guy to work on a new android project.
    What technology they should except from a android developer?
    -Good in Java
    -Prior knowledge of Android development framework.
    -Good with logic.
    Anything else?
    ok so instead of looking for many languages i should just focus and master on one......
  • Danish shah
    Danish shah
    one more question..

how can i get that cool Tshirt You wearing 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    See this: Announcing CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Store : Boy! We're Proud Of It!
    Be active on CE.
    I am not sure if CE t-shirts are still available, you can get the T-Shirt on next sell.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anyone can give their doubts...and we will discuss it out. mine:- Rank - 617 Couse want to do - dac QUESTION-- centre prefrence order? i am thinking to go for...
A very simple but confusing puzzle. A lady buys goods worth Rs.200 from a shop. (shopkeeper is selling the goods with zero profit). The lady gives him Rs.1000 note. The...
hi...someone help me out by giving ideas for my mini project
hi i have qualified pgdccet 2015 and i'm from mechanical background. i want to know 1. which npti is good for this course 2. how much %age chances of placement...
what are the scope for mechanical engg students in robotics?