Wormhole Vs. Black Hole

Do you feel that Wormhole is related to black hole?
Regards,
Ravi.

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Wormhole is hypothetical feature & you enter by your will ๐Ÿ˜

Black hole is real phenomena & it invites you quickly ๐Ÿ˜ it's very kind, it invites everything ๐Ÿ˜

I think so.
  • rpkash
    rpkash
    Hmmm... ๐Ÿ˜€,
    I strongly feel that the coceptual wormhole might be realized as the black hole ๐Ÿ˜€.
    Regards,
    Ravi .
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    wormhole is a black hole from one end and a white hole on the other end

so, it can't be ONLY black hole.

I think so ๐Ÿ˜
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    plz....tell in details.....
  • vikas
    vikas
    its a way to travel in space or time through a throat and its has two mouth
    its a totally hypothetical concept
  • mansouryar
    mansouryar
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, Check out https://www.logicmasters.in/ for the latest updates on Logic Masters About Logic Masters - We are pleased to announce the 2007 edition of LOGIC MASTERS, the annual national-level...
IMBC SDN.BHD from Malaysia willing to invest in small and medium sized company/business (any type of business). ร˜ Very Less Interest ร˜ Loan based on Postdated Cheques ร˜ Less Documentation...
[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif] Hi there hope u can help me out. I am a 3rd year ECE student. This is a doubt from my paper analog communication please help...
can any one solve my problem ?? i am a 3 rd yr enggg student . i have doen a basic course on operating systems.i am interestedin linux& now i...
CEans, It's high time that we update our FAQ section. So, let us start working on the FAQ section. Please post the questions that you had, but could not get...