World's Most Powerful GPU : Nvidia Geforce GTX TITAN

Nvidia's Geforce GTX TITAN which is built with GK110 GPU (GK110 is said to be closest to graticular limit to present lithography technology) includes :
2,688 CUDA Cores
4,500 Giga Flops
7.1 billion transistors
5 Graphics Processing Clusters
6 GB DDR5 Video Memory

Some detailed technical specifications (Image from PCPER) :

The CUDA cores has been improved from 256-bit to 384-bit i.e almost 50% of increase in CUDA cores performance.Memory bus is still kept the same.The Power consumption of GTX Titan is very reliable than Radeon's 7970.

TITAN has some very good features of Boost 2.0(it delivers faster clocks almost double to that of 1.0), Overclocking & Over-volting.

- The Final Frontier : Using GPU Boost 2.0, the new features have been added which lets "Display Overclocking".Which means using add-in tools provided by Card sellers you can overclock the pixel clock of your display.
In Layman's term, You can increase display refresh rate.Also,you will be able to enjoy games at 80 fps now.

Take a look at design :
23 bitch

Hot shit, ain't it ?? 😍

Cost : $999 i.e around 52,000 INR.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    This is the product direct coming from hell 😀
    added in Wishlist .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, the TITEN! Most of us would just be fine without it; but just imagine the power it offers to the graphics computing. Maybe very soon, we'll all be able to do 'Avatar' like graphics processing on our computers 😉
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I saw a video in which 3 GTX TITANS were connected in 3-Way SLI & Benchmarking was performed comparing ATI Radeon 7970 3-Way Crossfire.
    Believe me, Nvidia's performance was out of this world.
    This is the Graphics Chipset of which Nvidia should be proud of.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If the mathematical calculations of Higgs Boson particle is correct, tem billion years from now, the universe will disappear at the speed of light, replaced by the strange alternative dimension,...
i need some information about surge current arrestors. . . . . .
As Energy Efficient lighting is my seminar topic i need to know about it
guys...are control systems engineering and control engineering the same?? where can a control systems engineer search for a job?
Guys, spare me some ideas on how i can design a converter from a normal household ac supply to usb y cable.... also on designing,is it ok if i dont...