World's largest telescope: Square Kilometer Array

Square Kilometer Array is the world's largest Telescope in the whole world ever!!!
The main bids are from Australia-New Zealand group and South African group.
Just imagine you can peep 13.7 Billion Years in past, Can you imagine this? Just go through the article.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Also check out the video embedded in the article

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lulz Security, the now-famous hacker group who have been in news lately for their hacks on Sony websites has reportedly pwned an FBI-affiliated website in retaliation for a recent U.S....
i am doing my b.e (ece) and going to finish my first year by this month .sometimes i feel to go higher studies but some times to do job.but whenever...
CrazyEngineers VoiCE Articles: Google To Track Dengue Hubs - CrazyEngineers Persistent Systems To Acquire Agilent Technologies’ Software Business To Bolster Life Sciences Expertise - CrazyEngineers Intel Now Shrink Kids With...
[video=youtube;uycOpnYnd5g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uycOpnYnd5g[/video] There are a lot of critics of the twilight movie series. The fan following of this movie is almost equal to the no. of people who hate it. The...
sir i am in 3rd year doing b.tech ece....nw i am interested in doing ms from usa and willl take gre/toefl and after ms i want to do mba(after 2...