World's Largest HD LED Video Display To Cover The Entire Field Of Play In Jacksonville

Daktronics, world's leading provider of full-color displays and Jacksonville Jaguars, one of the 32 member clubs of the National Football League, have come together and are all set to unveil the World's largest HD LED video displays in EverBank Field in Jacksonville. They have taken up this ambitious project to manufacture and install this huge HD LED Display that will have the length of the distance between two goal posts in two end zones. The active display area will be more than 21,700 sq. ft. that covers the entire field. During the game, the display will offer one of a kind in-stadium experience.

The two 13HD pixel end zone displays will each be 60 feet in height and 362 feet in width. Below the north end zone, there will be another display - 10 feet in height and 320 feet in width, featuring the same 13HD pixel resolution layout. The companies aim at having 3 side-by-side HD video images for multiple replay shots and other videos. A unique feat of its kind.

jacksonville-jaguars-hd-led

The magnanimous task undertaken by Daktronics speaks volumes about its engineering capabilities. They will make it possible to divide the display to show a variety of multiple windows that show scoring information, up-to-the-minute statistics and yeah, ads. The companies boast of incorporating high-definition, excellent quality image clarity and contrast, coupled with wide angle viewing capability so that visitors will be able to get a good view from any seat across the stadium.

How do you like the idea of the gigantic HD LED video displays? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• Madhava Verma Dantuluri
    Madhava Verma Dantuluri
    Too large right

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is a free webinar on the properties of heat transfer fluid and system maintenance: https://vts.inxpo.com/scripts/Serve...S!10100&ShowKey=18541&AffiliateData=eblast2ph
Updated: Java or .Net: Which technology offers better future and career options in 2023? Let's analyse opportunities and careers to prepare for the future.
PCIe 1.x offers BW of 8 GBps PCIe 2.x offers BW of 16 GBps PCIe 3.x offers BW of 32 GBps I would like to know whether the PCIe slots...
XRefs is a website from where you can navigate source code of Linux Kernels, Bootloaders, Android Kernel, Android Framework, OpenStack, Paas, CloudStack, Django, Python ,etc. You should check this :...
Hi...I m from CS discipline n i want to about the exam conducted by BARC...n which technical subjects should i concentrate more to get shortlisted?